Visit South Korea Travel Guide
Read this visit South Korea travel guide will give you an insightful guide on the best month and place to visit Seoul. The transportation and accommodations that we use when visit Korea also will share in this travel guide. South Korea has a long history of culture and tradition. There are a lot of temples, palaces and unforgettable shopping spots when you visit South Korea. Korea is also a paradise for cosmetic-lover. You can find all the popular brand you want in South Korea. Hope you get this travel guide information before visit Korea.
When to Visit South Korea Travel Guide
South Korea is a 4 season distinct seasons country. We can say that every season has each attractive view for South Korea. When you visit South Korea in spring. You get to see the pink cherry blossoms blooming beautiful scenic. When you visit South Korea in autumn you can see Korea will paint with leaves in reds, yellows and oranges. If you like to ski, you can also visit Korea in winter.
|Spring||March to June|
|Summer||July to August|
|Autumn||September to November|
|Winter||December to February|
Visit South Korea Transportation Travel Guide
Transportation in South Korea are convenient and easy to access most places. There are a number of convenient transportation methods available to easily get around South Korea.
- Subways – Most of the tourist spots are nearby subway station with walk-able distance.
- Buses – South Korea buses are equipped with a voice announcement in Korean and English. Therefore, you do not need to worry that you will miss the next station.
- Taxi – Taxi in South Korea mostly is run on metered fare. Some drivers are can’t understand English well. For instance, you may need to provide them with the address with photo for better communication.
- High-Speed Rail – The speed of the train is up to 300 km/h which save a lot of travelling to the major metropolitan cities such as Busan, Dongdaegu and Ulsan.
- T-money – This is a rechargeable series of smart cards can use to take subways, buses, taxi and payment in some shop. Besides that, when using T-money can enjoy various discount and benefits. Read more on the T-money website.
Where to go When Visit South Korea
- Shopping – Myeongdong Shopping Street, Dongdaemun Market, Goto Mall, Gwangjang Market
- Theme park – Everland, Lotte World, Gyeongju World Amusement Park, Wolmi Theme Park
- Activities – Hanbok Experience, Gangchon Rail Bike, Gapyeong Rail Rike, Spa at Korean Bathhouse
- Traditional – Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung & Changgyeonggung Palace
- Sightseeing – Namsan Seoul Tower, Lotte World Tower Seoul, Busan Sky Walk, Busan Tower, Namiseom Island
Korea accommodation is probably going to immerse an outsized chunk of your travel budget. Korea has a fantastic number of places to stay in. The choices are from the guesthouse, Airbnb, and hotel. We stay a few hotels at a different location. Some of the hotels provide breakfast, while some do not. Don’t worry, having breakfast from the nearby convenience shop is also a good experience. Here are the hotel that we stay during our visit to South Korea, Seoul.
- Seoul N Hotel Dongdaemun
Seoul N Hotel Dongdaemun hotel is suitable for the traveler which have a late flight arriving South Korea. This hotel is located near Dongmyo Subway Station and also Sinseol-dong Subway Station. Besides that, one of the advantages of staying in this hotel because the night bus service have a stop nearby. After midnight, all the Subways service are stopped. When you arrive in Seoul late, the only cheaper public transport is by midnight bus to your hotel.
- Morning Sky Hotel
Morning Sky Hotel room is spacious and clean. Besides that, with lower pricing compare to other hotels. The Morning Sky Hotel extra facility such as a washing machine which is very useful for us to wash our cloth for a longer stay. If you are expecting to have a N Seoul Tower view from your room as shown in the photo, it may disappoint you. There are a lot of newly built high rise building around Morning Sky Hotel which blocked the nice view.
i like this awesome post
I like this website so much, saved to my bookmarks.